From USD 136.99
Salar de Uyuni is located in Potosi´s department, the largest and highest salt desert in the world. The surface is 10,582 km2 and its height of 3650 m.a.s.l., has become one of the best natural attractions, showing its great extension of salt and lithium reserve largest in the world, also became part of the past cultures (Tiwanaku and Incas) that left us with prestige in this place thanks to its great Islands that exists in the desert. Spend a night in a Lodging made of salt ,it will be unforgettable and unique thanks to the amount of salt.
Going by the southwest of Bolivia we find highland lagoons next to deserts, at a distance you can see a volcano that is still active Ollagüe Volcano, the lagoons have a stench for the minarets that have these, in addition there are three varieties of flamingos in its habitat. The Stone Tree in Silala desert unique landscapes, this way we will enter the Eduardo Avaroa Reserve, a protected park that has: Laguna Colorada, the Salvador Dalí desert wildlife such as vicuñas, foxes, flamingos and Andean cat, reaching the lagoon Green where you will see the Lincancabur Volcano.
Departure at 10:30 am our tour will begin visiting the train cemetery, then to Colchani small town with salt crafts, continuing to enter the magnificent Salar de Uyuni visiting the heaps of salt and others. Then we will spend the night in a lodging made of salt.
Very early departure to visit of the Ollagüe Volca viewpoint, high plateau lagoons (Hedionada lagoon, Chiarkota), Siloli desert (stone tree) and Laguna Coloroda place of our overnight stay.
Departure early to the road of the Geisers, fumaroles, Aguas Calientes (small time to enjoy the hot springs), Salvador Desert Dali and finally return to the town of Uyuni arrival at approximately 5:00 pm. (There is an additional option for you to continue your trip to San Pedro -Chile).
- The attractiveness has a height of 3663 m.a.s.l. which is found in the Bolivian altiplano.
- The activities are attractive (we do walks)
- Carry identity documents.
- The visit consists of Train Cemetery, Colchani, Salar, Incahuasi Island, Ollagüe Volcano Viewpoint, Highland Lagoons, Siloli Desert, Stone Tree, Laguna Colorada and Laguna Verde.
- Carry personal sleeping bag. (If you do not have, we rent it)
- The return has only one stop. You can also take advantage of some places if you are on the way.