From USD 150
Salar de Uyuni is located in the Department of Potosi, the largest and highest salt desert in the world. The surface is 10,582 km2 and its height of 3650 meters above sea level, has become one of the best natural attractions, showing its great extension of salt and lithium reserve largest in the world, also became part of the past cultures (Tiwanaku and Incas) that left us with prestige in this place thanks to its great Islands that exists in the desert.
Spend a night in a Lodging made of salt will be unforgettable and unique thanks to the amount of salt, together we will visit the Tunupa Volcano (5,432 m.s.m.) as we will have beautiful views of the Salar.
Departure at 10:30 am our tour will start visiting the train cemetery, then to Colchani small town with salt crafts, continuing to enter the magnificent Salar de Uyuni visiting the heaps of salt and others. And hike in the Tunupa Volcano
Our tour will start again entering the salt flat and visiting the Incahuasi Island. The end time of the tour is approximately 15:00.
- 4x4 transport
- Food (02 lunches, 01 dinner and 01 breakfast)
- The attractiveness has a height of 3663 m.a.s.l. which is in the Bolivian altiplano.
- Activities are natural attractions (walks).
- Carry identity documents.
- The visit consists of Colchani, Salar, Incahuasi Island and Tunupa Volcano.
- The return has only one stop. Or you can also take advantage of some places if its the way.