From USD 25
+2 Additional options
The archeological site of Tiwanaku is around 72 kms from the city-centre of La Paz. During many years, the site was known as a pre-inca city, with its awesomeand stony architectures. Over the years, we wondered how these such pyramids, temples and monoliths have been built. Discover this magnificient ceremonial center and its archeological areas.
- The transport (we pick you up in your Hotel in the city centre)
- The toursit guide (language : spanish and english)
Departure between 08:00 a 09:15 a.m. picking up from different lodgings (depends on the location of the hotel), once the pick-ups have been completed, the journey takes approximately 2 hours. Once arrived at the site our guide will indicate the visit of the attractions. Approximately 1:00 pm we will have lunch as well, our guide will indicate to visit the last attraction. The arrival to La Paz city is provided at approximately 4:30 p.m. It will end in the center of the city for all.
- El attractive has a height of 3800 m.a.s.l. which is in the bolivian altiplano.
- The Activities are cultural (walks).
- The weather can change so be prepared.
- Carry your passport.
- Our transport will pick you up (central zone) variant schedule.
- The visit consists of 2 museums: lithic and ceramic. And also 2 archaeological sites: Kalasasaya and Puma Punku.
- Like wise we will taste a delicious typical lunch.
- The return has only one stop. Or you can also take advantage of some places if it´s inside the route.