From USD 95
Anima´s Valley is located 20 km from La Paz downtown, this is one of the natural attractions that has very tall obelisks up to 200 meters, with an extension of 2538 hectares, so the geological formations of Ánimas valley are the glacial desert that was in the Tertian age. Its composition of these formations is of lima, clay and gravel.
Mountains areas, canyon, temporary rivers, pampas and valleys, a very particular ecosystem of the Andean region is protected. For many people, this place the valley of the souls is a natural and important sanctuary for the city.
Departure at 9:30 am from your hotel, our adventure will start traveling to the south of La Paz about 1 hour to arrive to Animas Valley, from here we can see the snowy Illimani and Mururata also accompanied by Palca Canyon, in the valley will perform the walk for 1 hour approximately, later we will return to the transport so that we approach Palca´s Canyon where we will descend in about 45 minutes we will be doing other walk. Our transport will be picking us up on the other side of the canyon. In the path of vulta we will pass through a small town called Palca and later we will be in La Paz city approximately at 15:30 hours.
- Anima´s Valley has a height of approx. 3800 m.a.s.l.
- Palca Canyon has a height of 3400 m.a.s.l.
- The activities are: walks between climbs and descents in a sandy clay terrain.
- The weather is very variant should be prevented.
- Includes pick-up from your hotel (by the central or south zone).
- The tour consists in 2 walks in the Valle de las Animas and another in the Cañon de Palca. Walking time approximately in each 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Take a snack or you can reserve.
- The return has only one stop. Or it can be by the way.